Monday, April 09, 2007

Muslims.....

There’s nothing to watch on TVs now a days. Reason- India already out of world Cup.

As I was simply navigating through all the possible channels (200) on my T.V, I stopped at Q-TV.They were showing some very fascinating snaps of Makka-Madina. I was astonished to see the way they have built it. When I expressed my desire to see this place in real with my naked eyes, my room-mate said

“Abe pagal ho gaya hai kya?
Marega saaleeeee...,
kaat ke pheenk denge"
(Have you gone mad ? They will throw you in pieces)”

A question popped-out in my mind that why these peoples with Islamic believes have such an image? All the Muslim countries are convicted of supporting terrorism- either directly or indirectly. Is this because they hate peace? No. This is because they hate other religions. They want entire world to be Muslim. It’s there in their KURAAN.
This religion is too conservative. They would prefer to murder their daughter rather then let her marry a non-Muslim man…FUCK….

"Har Muslim aatankwadi nahin hota,
par, har aatankwadi Muslim hee kyon hota hai. "

(Not all Muslims are terrorist, but why all terrorist are Muslim)

Read the article on the web page mentioned below
http://www.ibnlive.com/news/world/04_2007/pak-woman-minister-hugs-man-mullahs-up-in-arms-38145.html

Chintan…!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home