Thursday, January 04, 2007

Kingdom of Boredom

Being on Job with no work has always been a dream to many. This is what is happening with me these days. I am sitting ideally. With no work - means - no quality work. I miss being in my previous Project where I had many technological work to complete. Had never been this much free. In fact I was pretty busy.
This technology is really boring. Such a waste of time and energy.
Looking for a job change. But my expectations are very high. Keeping expectations with me is my right. I should do it. But the companies do not understand my stand. What they are offering are un-acceptable to me. May be I am asking too much.I am asking for good work, which actually does not exist. Let's see what lies ahead.
:-(
-- chintan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home