Missing you inside me...
1.
I touched you at the bend of your arm,
you flinched at the shock of cold fingertips,
on warm skin because how could it be,
that after a night under body heated sheets,
with you, that I was still cold?
2.
I watched the sun pour over
your body as it streaked through
the bedroom
window and bathed each contour in
gold.
"you should've seen that sunrise with your own eyes." i kissed
the stars from your eyes
and savored the
blue
that echoed in my
mouth.
3.
Everytime we'd kiss & pull away, across my visions
mudges on my glasses.
And i would always be reminded of the kiss
cleaning the lenses later that day
and it would make my heart burn.
Each kiss a chainsaw
clear cutting forests and igniting the stumps.
You built bon fires in me without ever knowing.
Ahh…the thought of yours just hurts so much, because, things ain’t like that now.

3 Comments:
did u write this? it's beautiful...
Comment or Compliment...???
In both cases.. thanx!!!
compliment ofcors!
Post a Comment
<< Home