Meanderings
Always the same humdrum oblivion. Nothing, then nothing more, and more nothings again.
I find myself constantly fixated on a point in space that is inevitably then filled by a random person who's no doubt wondering who the weirdo staring at them is. And what they're looking at. Tragically, the answer to that is...nothing again.
Last evening as we felt tired and a bit lost after the nothingness, I got ‘V (Vivek)’ together and went on a 'round-the-clock' bender to the P' . Yes, this is something that only a true alcee like me would attempt. Goshhhhhhhhh…
Alright, so it’s me to sigh on the proof that I have finally survived and have not died from 35% of it in me. So, I'm definitely on the happy uphill ride to wasted-land. The effect of the OH is certainly exacerbated by the fact that I slept by 4am and awake since 6 this morning to catch up that fucking office-bus ( that sucking driver is never late ).
When Tequila was showing me the entire fascinating skyline, I felt a strong urge to call up my good old friend 'G'(Gajendra). He sounded overworked, but still trying to keep in good spirits... which was reassuring to hear. . But he sounded like he was keeping his head above water (forgive me if I sound a tad patronizing, it's not intended that way). So again that weirdo sentence “I’ll call you latter”...Huh…..I hate this sentence…
What to write Chintan, nothing is happening in this bleak life… !! so I pen up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home